Kihei E-Bike Rental
Explore Maui with on an Electric Bike
- 4 Hour Rental
- 24 Hour Rental
- Week Rental 7 day rental
Rent an E-Bike and Explore Kihei, Wailea and South Maui on a Kihei Electric Bike Rental.
On the south side of Maui, you’ll find endless beaches to hop with easy access to excellent snorkeling. Kihei offers many opportunities to enjoy a wide variety of dining, from local food trucks to upscale beachside restaurants. Shop for souvenirs, fill your quota of selfies and experience the thrill of scaling the Wailea hillsides with little effort with a Kihei electric bike rental. Stock up on picnic supplies at the market and enjoy a picnic at one of the many well-maintained beach parks in the area. Go the full distance on your Kihei bike rental and make your way to the lava fields leftover from the most recent eruption from (now dormant) Haleakala volcano and enjoy thriving marine life at Ahihi-Kinau Reserve in Makena. The best part about Kihei bike rentals is that you’re fully in control of the itinerary for the day and sometimes the best plan is to have no plan at all.
Kihei electric bicycle rentals are an affordable, convenient, environmentally-friendly and FUN way to explore the beautiful island of Maui. This is a vacation activity sure to make your cheeks hurt from smiling and fill your photo album and complete your fond memories of Maui. Park the car and have a real adventure…..hop on a Kihei electric bike rental!
Times and duration
Daily: 4hr rental, 24hr rental, 7day rental
4hr rental: Pick up time is between 9:30am-11:30am all bikes must be returned by 4pm
24hr rental: Pick up time is between 9:30am -4pm all bikes returned same time as pick up time
7day rental: Pick up time is between 9:30am -4pm all bikes returned same time as pick up time
-Chargers (24hr+ rentals)
– Bikes must be brought inside rental unit at night to charge(check with hotel)
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– You must know how to ride a bike.
– You must wear a helmet (Provided)
– The minimum Rider age is 15 for Fuji Bikes, and 18 for RAD Power Bikes
– Must sign the liability waiver
– Riders must meet minimum height of 4’10” for bikes
– Riders must meet minimum height of 5’4” for rover bikes.
– Riders must meet minimum inseam 31″
– Riders weight must be at or below maximum payload of 275 lbs.
– Closed-toed shoes are strongly recommended.
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers