Lahaina E-Bike Rental
Explore Maui on an Electric Bike
- Four Hour Rental
- 24 Hour Rental
- Week Rental 7 day rental
Explore Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua and the Entire West Side of Maui on an Lahaina Electric Bike Rental!
Need a perfect shore trip or day trip? Are you in Lahaina for the day? Lahaina town is one of the best places on Maui to learn about the history of Hawaii. Here you’ll find cultural sites and the magic of old Hawaii as you pass by historical sites, stop to read interpretive signage and visit local vendors along the way. The tropical breeze and exotic smells are fully harnessed when you remove the confinement of a vehicle and explore the island with a Lahaina electric bike rental instead. From November to May, you’re likely to spot humpback whales jumping close to the shoreline. With a Maui e bike rental you have the option to pull over anywhere you like with little advance notice. So if a whale jumps, a food truck catches your eye or a bay of turquoise blue water calls your name, stop and enjoy it! It’s your well-deserved Maui vacation after all.
Renting an ebike is a great activity for Cruise Ship passengers.
Electric bicycle rentals are an affordable, convenient, environmentally friendly and FUN way to explore the beautiful island of Maui. This is a vacation activity sure to make your cheeks hurt from smiling, to fill your photo album and complete your fond memories of Maui. Park the car and have a real adventure…..rent an electric bicycle!
Times and duration
Daily: 4hr rental, 24hr rental, 7day rental
4hr rental: E bike pick up time is between 9:30am-11:30am all bikes must be returned by 4pm
24hr rental: E bike pick up time is between 9:30am -4pm all bikes returned same time as pick up time
7day rental: E bike pick up time is between 9:30am -4pm all bikes returned same time as pick up time
– Bike Lock
– Electric Bike
– Chargers (24hr+ rentals)
– Bikes must be brought inside rental unit at night to charge(check with hotel)
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– You must know how to ride a bike.
– You must wear a helmet (Provided)
– The minimum Rider age is 15 for Fuji Bikes, and 18 for RAD Power Bikes
– Must sign the liability waiver
– Riders must meet minimum height of 4’10” for bikes
– Riders must meet minimum height of 5’4” for rover bikes.
– Riders must meet minimum inseam 31″
– Riders weight must be at or below maximum payload of 275 lbs.
– Closed-toed shoes are strongly recommended.
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers